Sorry for the inconvenience but we've closed this site down as we are busy developing a new resources website to support the training of laboratory animal research workers. Most of the content from the CDs previously available on this website will be included.
For now you can access some great content on our other training websites.
- Administration of Substances - A series of tutorials to assist research workers develop their skills in the administration of substances to laboratory animals.
- Aseptic Technique in Rodent Surgery - A comprehensive guide to help research workers apply best practice in aseptic surgical techniques in laboratory rodents.
- Practical Animal Handling - Videos of expert veterinary staff demonstrating the correct procedures for handling small mammals for clinical examination and medication. Its aim is to show that the primary consideration should be for the the welfare of the animal.
- An Introduction to Recognising Post-Operative Pain in Animals - An introduction to recognising post-operative pain in animals. It is designed to be used by relatively inexperienced research workers and staff involved in animal care.
- Basic Assessment of Laboratory Animal Health and Welfare - An introduction to assessing the health and welfare of laboratory animals. It is designed to be used by inexperienced research workers and staff involved in animal care.
If you need to you can always contact us, otherwise our new website will be available soon!